Fund a number of things
Would you like to offer the motor vehicle you’re buying as safety when it comes to loan to have a lesser rate of interest?
Must you make use of the loan all at one time or in a few lower amounts?
Several small amounts
Just just How do you need to repay your loan?
Fixed repayments with an end-date
Versatile repayments without any end-date
Unsecured Personal Bank Loan
Why select a Westpac Unsecured Unsecured Loan?
- Whatever term you choose, you’ll now get our new rate that is lowered ofper cent p.a. (contrast price 13.15% p.a. ^ )
- Borrow between $4,000 and $50,000 (conditions use)
- Spend your loan down between 1 and 7 years
- Refinance Australian, non-Westpac signature loans, charge cards or shop cards
- Access your funds in a Westpac account, within 60 mins of last approval, 24/7. 3
Your ideal vehicle might be closer than you imagine having a Westpac auto loan. By having a Westpac car finance, you can:
- Get a reduced rate of interest than our other unsecured loans by using your vehicle as safety 1
- Borrow $10,000 – $100,000 to purchase a fresh or car or truck, repaying it over 1-7 years (conditions use) 2
- Select a payment regularity to suit you – weekly, fortnightly or month-to-month
- Borrow an extra 10% regarding the car’s value to greatly help protect incidentals and on-road expenses, offered the amount that is total inside your authorized restriction
- Save your time as we’ll manage the last payment to the dealer or personal vendor for you personally.
Westpac Flexi Loan
Just current customers that are westpac submit an application for a Flexi Loan online – please call us on 1300 720 697 or see a branch if you’re maybe not just a Westpac client.
Westpac Flexi Loan allows you to withdraw funds up to an agreed restriction without reapplying.